Recent Resort News
Resort Trades Adds To Editorial Staff
April 27, 2015 - Resort Trades, the monthly news journal mailed to a nationwide subscriber base of almost 7,000 resort professionals, and its online, international news source – ResortTrades.com, is proud to announce the appointment of Abigail Stone as editorial assistant.
- Canadian Resort Development Association Members Sweep 2015 ARDA Awards
April 23, 2015 – Members of the Canadian Resort Development Association (CRDA) won 26 awards at the 2015 ARDA Awards Gala Dinner last week in Orlando, ...
- Hyatt Ka’anapali Beach Receives ACE Project of Excellence Award
April 23, 2015 – Hyatt Vacation Ownership (HVO), an operating business of Interval Leisure Group (ILG) (NASDAQ: IILG), announced that its newest prop ...
- Averett Warmus Durkee (AWD) Sponsors “Mystery of Fraud”
April 22, 2015 - Averett Warmus Durkee (AWD) CPAs Tom Durkee and Lena Combs would like to invite timeshare resort professionals to attend an instructi ...
- Governor Rick Scott Celebrates Employment Growth At staySky Vacation Clubs
April 22, 2015 - staySky Vacation Clubs is on a roll. A recent expansion has created 88 new jobs at the fast-growing, Orlando-based vacation club. The ...
Hilton Worldwide Brings Hilton Garden Inn to all 50 States with New Signing in Hawaii
April 21, 2015 – Hilton Worldwide today announced the signing of a franchise license agreement to operate the first Hilton Garden Inn hotel in Hawaii, ...
- Fidelity Launches New Online Marketplace For Timeshare Resales
April 21st, 2015 - Fidelity Real Estate Agency, a full-service Florida licensed real estate broker specializing in assisting buyers and sellers with t ...
- Le Reve Hotel & Spa Boosts Owner Benefits with DAE
April 20, 2015 - DAE (Dial An Exchange), the world’s largest privately owned timeshare exchange provider, is bringing its Gold Advantage Select produc ...
- Unlimited Vacation Club Announces New Resorts In Mexico, Latin American And The Caribbean
April 20, 2015 - Unlimited Vacation Club (UVC) by AMResorts continues its rapid expansion with the recent news that it will open eight new properties ...
- SaveOnResorts.com Launches Platform To Boost Vacation Club Sales
April 20, 2015 - SaveOnResorts.com, LLC, a leading travel technology company based in Carlsbad, Calif., has unveiled an innovative product to help res ...
for information on listings in our
Members and Classified pages
We welcome your suggestions,
comments and complaints.