Recent Resort News
Unlimited Vacation Club To Debut In Panama
June 30, 2015 - In a milestone move, Unlimited Vacation Club (UVC) by AMResorts recently announced it will make its debut in Panama in late 2015 and early 2016 with the opening of two resorts: Secrets® Playa Bonita Panama and Dreams® Buenaventura Panama.
- SPI: Supporting Sponsor of SOIC 2015
June 30, 2015 – Timeshare and vacation ownership technology provider SPI Software announced their commitment to be a Supporting Sponsor of the 2015 Sh ...
- RTX Partners With NTOA
June 29, 2015 - RTX has entered into a partnership with the National Timeshare Owners’ Association (NTOA). The NTOA is the largest and oldest independ ...
- Cloud-based timeshare title services software company signs up Stonebridge Management, LLC
June 29, 2015 - Timeshare Pro Plus (TimeshareProPlus.com), creators of the only online title services software for timeshare resort operators, announc ...
- Extreme Engineering Names Kris Benken as Sales Account Manager
June 29, 2015 –Extreme Engineering has named Kris Benken to the newly formed position of Sales Account Manager.
“We got to know Kris while we were bu ...
- CustomerCount® Adds Tom Chandler to Team
June 29, 2015 – CustomerCount® which produces a widely used and highly regarded online customer feedback system, has named Tom Chandler as Partner and ...
- Unlimited Vacation Club Properties Scoop Top RCI Honors
June 25, 2015 - Unlimited Vacation Club (UVC) by AMResorts today announced the portfolio has earned the prestigious 2015 RCI Gold Crown Resort® design ...
- Grand Pacific Resorts Partners with Humane Society of Truckee-Tahoe to Provide “Furrever” Homes
June 25, 2015 – Grand Pacific Resorts, a timeshare management company with three resorts in the Lake Tahoe area, presented the Humane Society of Truck ...
- Dick Van Patten, Early Timeshare Spokesman Dies at 86
June 25, 2015 – Dick Van Patten, best known as Tom Bradford, head of the Eight Is Enough television family, has died at age 86. Van Patten’s sunny dem ...
- Team Classic Gears Up To Smash Rally Target For Charity
June 24, 2015 - Team Classic’s Big Dog and Mozzie are looking to smash their $20,000 fundraising target before they hit the dirt in the 2015 Great End ...
for information on listings in our
Members and Classified pages
We welcome your suggestions,
comments and complaints.